Monday, December 20, 2010

Little Hippie at the Liquor Store

Friday night, Jack and I were wondering the liquor store on our way out for the evening. The boys had an offer of free tickets to a CU Basketball game, and I was going to send them on their merry way and have a glass of wine with the moms.

We were wandering up and down the aisles trying to pick out a bottle of wine, after Jack had unsuccessfully lobbied to be left in the car. I suppose I was taking too much time, muttering to myself, "Hmmm. What do I want, what do I want, what do I want?"

Jack decided to be helpful and said, "Well, what is your body telling you?"

I said, "Oh, I don't know, what is your body telling you?" because I wasn't sure what he was even talking about. He decided to give me an example, "My body is saying I WANT BEER."

Oh, OK. Thanks! I decided my body was telling me I wanted red wine. It never got any more specific, so I let my wallet make the rest of the decision.

No comments: