Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dobbyhead

We played dobbyhead today. To play, you get out the sorry board, and put the hot wheels shooter thing in the middle. One person gets two hot wheels to move around the sorry board. That person draws cards and attempts to make it around the board. That person is me. The other person, Luke, Tries to use the various hot wheels shooter mechanisms to shoot your car off the board.

We also played LEGOS and I was starting to worry that the only thing we do with the LEGOS is to follow the instructions to build something that LEGOS designed for you. And that there was no imagination and no creativity. I felt a little panicky about it. So I said, "Hey, why don't we build something on our own, without the constructions? (aka instructions.) I built a house. (Boring.) Luke took the helicopter and the person we built and added another person and created a mom and a baby that could fly on a helicopter and had wings and could be super heroes. I quit worrying about creativity for the rest of the night. (his at least.)

No comments: