Friday, July 24, 2009

Time To Get Packin'

This is Sweet Jack today after dinner in his swim shirt, covered with ice cream and pretty much everything else he encountered today. His swim shirt, of course is the one thing I know he will need on our vacation. Thank God for Dave! He hand washed it, and it is drying as we both sit here working and watching a movie. Sometime soon (midnight) we may start packing. Yea! Soon we will be on vacation!

P.S. I was just going to pull an Uncle John and pack the dirty shirt. Then, when we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house I could say, "Mom, be a dove and wash this for me." JUST KIDDING!

P.P.S. New Camera! Yea!

1 comment:

Family of Weebles said...

Yay for vacations! I say leave your laptop at home!! Are you all staying at GWL too? Can't wait to see you all!