Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Food Of Yellowstone

One our long ago trip to Yellowstone, all the adults took turns making meals.
I made fajitas, served with guacamole, wine, and a side of ibuprofen. Actually the ibu was just for Luke and his potentially dead tooth, a story that I will post about just as soon as I can look back on it and laugh.

From Yellowstone


Grandad made a pizza with with guac, chicken, chedder and salsa. On the grill. We have a friendly pizza making rivalry between the two of us.

From Yellowstone


Grandad has to get creative after he insisted that I not continue to buy wine with screw top lids.

From Yellowstone


Which inspired all sorts of resourcefulness:

From Yellowstone


After our awesome hike, Grandmom made chili dogs.
From Yellowstone


Pancakes are usually my specialty, but Dave developed quite the knack this summer:

From Yellowstone


From Yellowstone

No comments: