Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Howdy Stranger


Oh, hello, I didn't see you there.

Well here I am back in business and already thinking of New Years Resolutions with 3 full days left in 2010. I am going to ease back into blogging because I already have a full plate consisting of organizing my entire life, doing something a little different at work, starting a new exercise program, training my dog to be absolutely perfect, crafting, becoming an expert baker and cook, finding a religion, making more time for my family, keeping track of my camera, phone, glasses, ipod and wallet for an entire year straight.

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Family of Weebles said...

Wow, that is a pretty full plate. Don't know how you will find time for it all. So, I have been thinking...I think you should start a new career as a baker/chef. Got time for culinary school?