Friday, June 6, 2008

Not Reading

I haven't been able to add a lot to my list of Books Read for several reasons:

1.) Watching too much Deadwood
2.) Work
3.) Can't get through A New Earth Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
a.) I feel sort of bad about this, but according to an O I read in a waiting room, it sounds like your Life's Purpose is to not obsess about your weight. I already don't do that.
b.) So boring
4.) Can't get through Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense and Stick You With the Bill
a.) This book puts me right into a nightmarish sleep
b.) Last time I picked it up I thought, "Just tell me what to DO!" Then I turned to the "What you can do" chapter and fell asleep.
c.) Free Lunch has already cost me $0.30 in late fees from the library

Time to cut my losses and head back to the fiction section.

1 comment:

molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.