Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Day of Kindergarten

So many boring details about my life so little time to post. Consider yourself spared!

I did shed a tear or two on Luke's last day of kindergarten. It seems like the first day was just yesterday! I put him in the same shirt for the last day of school, but we had to go with a different pair of shorts, because he actually grew out of a pair of shorts for the first time ever.

Speaking of how Luke never grows out of shorts, I put Jack in a pair of 18 months shorts and I thought to myself, "Hmm. I think Luke wore these until he was four. For some reason I don't see that happening with Jack."

And then, as I was digging through the unfolded clean clothes pile for shorts for Luke, I decided to play a joke on Luke and I handed him a pair of Jack's pants (size 12 months) to wear instead. He didn't notice. I had to tell him.

I wish I could link to a picture of him wearing these pants 5 years ago, but they aren't really that cute, so the only picture I have is on a Christmas ornament that the daycare made.




No comments: