Sunday, November 7, 2010

Planning Ahead

I'm writing this a day in advance because I want to turn off my computer and be work and internet free for an entire day. Sunday I am very happy to be going to a baby shower for a friend, and maybe I'll sneak in some shopping on my way home. I'm also thinking I'll pay off some big fines at the library (Damn you The Inheritance of Loss and your terrible boringness!) I'm also thinking I might do something crafty. And something in the kitchen. Maybe start off the day with pancakes and then take Lucy for a walk? Hmm, it's starting to sound like my plan for Sunday is to cram everything I have felt like doing for months all into one day. I'll report back on Monday to let you know how it went.

2 comments:

molly said...

So...

Meta Megan said...

So I was too lazy to write the update yesterday, but lots of hilarious things happened on my off day.