Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Miscellaneous

* Jack has been flirting with a full on wave goodbye for a while now, but Saturday night he waved goodbye over and over to that cute baby in the mirror. And it almost sounded like he said good-bye too
* Luke loves school. Loves it. His big complaint now is that his days go by to quickly. He and I danced at the Fall Festival and it was really fun.
* Luke - smiled without an upper lip in his school picture and also still does not like swimming lessons
* Jack- likes to hide behind the curtains until I say, "Where's my baby?!" And then he crawls out laughing
* Luke - doing well with our new manners game
* Jack - now throwing minor tantrums (only when he doesn't get what he wants)

1 comment:

molly said...

Love to know what the new manners game is...
I only throw tantrums when I don't get what I want too-must be genetic!