Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where is MetaMegan?

I have spent the past week working on an essay for a memory book about a good friend who died last year. I have mostly been laughing and smiling about the many funny memories, but there have been some tears too. And I had been procrastinating writing the essay for more than a month, so I couldn't be blogging about how annoying it is that "insert trivial annoying detail here" when I should be writing down memories of my friend for her children to read. But the essay is almost finished, so you can expect that I will be back to my regularly scheduled programming very soon!

One piece of info to make you jealous! Guess where Jack and I were today?


And by today, I mean yesterday, since I just noticed it is after midnight.

3 comments:

Linda said...

How exciting!! I am envious!!

molly said...

Cool! Gobama!

Family of Weebles said...

Ditto to both the above!