Friday, March 19, 2010

Call the Wah-mbulance, I am Sick Again

For the second time in less than a month, I have a fever, along with some sort of cold.

Yesterday, I was taking my temperature (100.4) and Jack was cracking up. "Dat doesn't go der! Dat doesn't go der!"

Dave and Luke were looking at each other quizzically because they had no idea what he was saying. I took the thermometer out of my mouth to say, "He is saying, That doesn't go there. About the thermometer"

Luke asked, "Where does it go?"

Jack replied with a huge smile, not able to believe the collective silliness of his family members. Who doesn't know where a thermometer goes? "It goes in your ELBOW!"

2 comments:

Family of Weebles said...

I am VERY glad there is more than one type of thermometer. Hope you feel better soon.

jack said...

You had me going there for a moment. I was sure you were headed a different direction.