Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Then and Now: First Grade

Last year I posted a picture of Luke on the last day of kindergarten wearing the same shirt as the first day of kindergarten. So I thought, "What a fun tradition! I'll do that again this year."

You may remember the popped collars of the first day of First Grade:
Or maybe not, since I can't find a post about the first day of First Grade anywhere on this blog. Maybe it never happened? Alas, you may remember this picture from facebook.

Well, unfortunately for poor, long suffering Luke, this post is not as much about how he changed over the last school year as it is about how his brother went from cherub to attention seeking tyrant. Allow me to present:

Last Day of First Grade
It's all about Jack
A Photo Essay

From 2010


Ok - the camera is working. Luke, get in the picture!

From 2010

Jack - now one with just Luke. Luke, can you smile normally please? Jack - get out of the picture.

From 2010


OK - that's cute, how about one more?

From 2010
Jack!

From 2010
Just Luke please!

From 2010


From 2010
I give up!

From 2010

2 comments:

molly said...

Tell Luke we love his picture!

jack said...

Is it "spoiled" or "spoilt"? Every family has a prima donna. And I agree - Luke looks very good.